Shawn--you are awesome!Love,Bart and KatieP.S. We love that you said you ate waffles with butter and syrup on your crossfit profile. Yum!
Way to go, Shawn! You're the fittest geek I know, and I'm proud of you on both accounts! Keep up the good work!
You guys are amazing, and Shawn is fantastic of course!
That was Shawntastic! Man, you just inspired me. (and also inspired me to want a buttery syrupy waffle)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Shawn--you are awesome!
Love,
Bart and Katie
P.S. We love that you said you ate waffles with butter and syrup on your crossfit profile. Yum!
Way to go, Shawn! You're the fittest geek I know, and I'm proud of you on both accounts! Keep up the good work!
You guys are amazing, and Shawn is fantastic of course!
That was Shawntastic! Man, you just inspired me. (and also inspired me to want a buttery syrupy waffle)
Post a Comment