That's cool that you enjoy something that's good for you so much! Also, are double-unders like extra thick whitey-tighties? Mindy looks like the cleanest participant in the mud run -- is that because she was above the mud, running on everyone else's backs?
That's awesome! How great does it feel to know that you kick some serious butt? :) PS. You have mud in your teeth. (And yet you're so happy!) Silly girl.
Mindy! You are a worthy spotlightee! Hot stuff. The more I read your spotlight the more I realize that I want to be just like you! p.s. You have great taste in music. I, too, love Florence + The Machine. -Bon
4 comments:
That's cool that you enjoy something that's good for you so much!
Also, are double-unders like extra thick whitey-tighties?
Mindy looks like the cleanest participant in the mud run -- is that because she was above the mud, running on everyone else's backs?
Mindy You're Awesome!
That's awesome! How great does it feel to know that you kick some serious butt? :) PS. You have mud in your teeth. (And yet you're so happy!) Silly girl.
Mindy! You are a worthy spotlightee! Hot stuff. The more I read your spotlight the more I realize that I want to be just like you! p.s. You have great taste in music. I, too, love Florence + The Machine. -Bon
Post a Comment