I ran in the Health Days 5K race. I did okay. 32 minutes. My bro-in-law, Jon, also ran and kicked my trash. That was fun for him. His time was 28 minutes. Seriously Jon, you did fantastic.
We watched Brynn in the Health Days Parade. She rode on a float with her dance group. Hi Brynn! We also got lots of taffy.
We painted the hen house. Doesn't it look great! We got the paint for free at the paint recycling shed at the landfill. How cool that they had barn red?
I love the nesting box and little door in the coop.
We moved the chickens into their new home. I think they like it.
The ladies are growing super fast!
I hope you all had a good weekend too!
Up next: Brynn's dance recital. Stay tuned.
7 comments:
I love that Brynn is the only one waving on the float--she looks like a natural! Your chicken coop is beautiful. Nice work Shawn!
Wow -- that is a busy weekend. Sounds like tons of fun!
Good for you for running. You sound disappointed in 32 minutes, but its a lot faster than all of us slackers who didn't run at all.
Brynn--that is so cool that you got to be on the float!
Your coop looks fabulous! I am impressed with you guys.
Very nice looking coop Shawn, and way to go on the race Mindy.
Oh Brynnie you make me smile! Love the wave and the big grin. Your coop looks great and the chickens are gowing up. Can't wait for the omelette bar party you are going to have when they start laying eggs. :) Good job on the 5K--you would have kicked my trash. Hope to see you guys soon--you should come see us.
How darling is that runner? I thinks she's wonderful! The chicks' house is great!
Way to go all of you! I love the chicken coup!
Post a Comment