Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family Photos


My family was very patronizing today and let me take pictures of them. Here are a few that turned out well. Everyone behaved well and were rewarded with french fries when we were done.  Gotta love bribery.

  I loved these old doors. The building was only about a mile form our house. The girls all voluntarily stuck their hands in their pockets. I thought it was so cute.

 Brynny loves to pose, can you tell? I also lover her toothless smile. Poor kid can't bite down on anything.


 Syd is getting so big and grown-up. Isn't she beautiful? I adore her red hair. The side-ponytail was her idea and she was really digging it.


 My little munchkin. She was so cooperative. We had her shouting things like "Marshmallows, cheese!" Then we tried to get her to say "Pickle princess" and she told us "No, no pickle princess, just pickles".


 Family shot. We had to set the camera up on a tripod then I hit the timer and ran for it. It was pretty far away so the girls counted down for me. I made it! Whew.




I love these group shots of the girls. They really are pretty good friends most of the time. Claire's expression pretty much says how she felt about being squeezed like that.

  
 Syd took this shot. The camera was on a tripod and she got to push the button. If you disregard the receding hairline and double chin, we look just like we did 12 years ago, right? I can't believe we have been married for 12 years. I love my family!

11 comments:

Ashley Ford said...

Mindy!! You are excellent photographer, and your family is completely beautiful! I'm very impressed with your pictures. I especially love the one where Claire is squatting down and looking up with her bright blue eyes. Great work!

P.S. We are excited to hang out with you guys over the holidays. Stay cool! :)

Kate said...

Mindy, I love those pictures. You did an awesome job. Your girls are probably the cutest girls ever!!! And did you color your hair? Because I love it!! Miss ya.

Danelle Empey said...

I love your hair right now. Very nice. And Syd's hair was beautiful! Your girls are gorgeous and you did a good job, especially with the whole family from a self timer! I recognize that bridge...photographed many a family there back in the days. :)

Hillary said...

Cute pictures! They look professional....wait they are, "Mindy's Photography". Cute Family!

Bec said...

Fantastic photos, Mindy! I love them all! That old door is rockin, and your "clients" are pretty gorgeous, too! You all are such a good looking family! (Must get it from us... wink.) And you did a great job taking and editing and cropping, etc, those photos. Way to go! We love and miss you all. Don't have any fun until we get back. :)

And Merry (soon!) Christmas!

Richelle said...

Wow! You actually could get a shot in that turned out from a timer? I can never get my family to look. All the pictures are super cute. It will be fun to see you guys in a week or so!

katie said...

What a beautiful family. I'll let you take my picture if I get some french fries as payment.

And some pickles.

bart said...

VERY impressive photos, Mindy! They look amazing. Your family is beautiful.

Robyn said...

What beautiful girls! Great job on the photo's. Claire has amazing eyes. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday--Sleep over here we come!

Rachel Fawcett said...

So cute. Love your pictures!

Shaulan said...

Those are some AMAZING pictures! Please come to Spokane and take some family pictures for US! Professional quality- you're awesome!