We got a bike seat for Claire. She loves it! Now we can go on family bike rides.
I took a Indian cooking class where I learned how to make chicken curry and naan. Super yummy, and fun!
Shawn's family was all in town a couple of weeks ago and came to church with us. Then they all came back to our house for rolls. Again, super yummy and fun.
Bonnie and Kurt have moved to Seattle so Kurt can attend pharmacy school there. We miss them. We are already planning a visit for next summer.
Jon won the roll eating contest with 8 rolls. It was a truly proud moment.
Syd and Brynn headed back to school a couple of weeks ago. Syd is in 4th grade and Brynn is in 2nd grade. We get to go to a brand new school this year. It is very exciting. Hooray for the big yellow bus!
Thumbs up for school!
We have also been super busy painting our kitchen cabinets. You have to wait for pictures of that until I am ready to do the final reveal. It is going to be fantastic! We also were part of the support crew for my dad this past weekend as he rode the LOTOJA for the fourth year in a row. Pictures to come. I hope all is well with you!
7 comments:
You look busy! That's awesome! Hope you are well.
The rolls, jam, and honey were delicious. I can't wait to try the curry and naan!
1. Awesome bike seat. It looks super fun!
2. I missed the Indian cuisine... I am looking forward to being invited to view your fancy new kitchen in the form of eating yummy curry. (wink)
3. That pic of Kurt and Bonnie is really great- what gorgeous people. You should email it to them. Sob. I miss those guys...
And 4. Hooray for school! Exciting for the girls and a nice break for you! Stop painting so you can actually relax! :)
Miss you guys. xo
Hey Mindy, I love looking at your blog. You are always having so much fun! I loved hanging out with you guys this past weekend, I saw a whole new side to you my friend!! I loved it!!!!! See ya in a few weeks.
You are always taking a class! Is there anything you can't do? you're amazing! I love exclamation points!
Great update! Your girls are really growing! And those rolls look YUMMY! You'll have to share your recipe for Naan bread. =)
Those rolls look sooo good. So does the Indian food. We are fans of lentils around here, so I'm always looking for Indian recipes, that's usually how lentils taste best.
You'll have to show the kitchen soon.
Kurt and Bonnie moved farther away from you guys, but the good news to us is that they are now closer to Alaska. Yea!
Post a Comment