

These pictures don't do justice to how fast the pinwheels were spinning. The girls were running around and screaming like crazy. I still think it is cool that such little things can make kids so happy.Brynn's recent lost tooth is very visible.She lost it during lunch at school. We never found the tooth. I have a sneaking suspicion she ate it for dessert. Yum.
Claire's gloves don't match. She could have cared less. She was just so darn happy to be outside. You can't tell but she is also wearing a very fancy pink and black dress. It is her favorite "pretty" that I bought at the DI for $4. Money very well spent. Bec, I'm sorry but the dress might be trashed before you can get your hands on it.
Hope you all are starting to have spring-like weather wherever you are.
9 comments:
Yea! Spring! Hope it is not just teasing us! We are also glad to be out of our house! Fun!
Those are cool pictures! We can't wait for spring either!
the first day of spring is officially tomorrow. i am so excited!
Happy to have spring right around the corner. Hope you are well.
Yea for Cache Valley spring weather! I want some of those flowers--they make me happy. Most of our activities start happy and end with someone crying glad to see we're not alone. Hope Claire is back to happy.
Mindy, I love you for specifically mentioning me in your post. I feel genuinely honored. :) And I am totally with those girls. Spring could not be here soon enough! I love the mismatchy gloves, and I am totally grossed out by the ate-my-own-tooth idea. I certainly hope she didn't really. Granted, I bite my nails. It's practically the same (gag). We love you guys and love to see your posts. Keep 'em coming! And Claire, go crazy with that dress. It's a worthy sacrifice for all that joy! :)
Nice weather! My kids were out building a "snow easter bunny." Our spring won't be showing up for awhile, so it's nice to see yours.
Man, they are getting so grown up! Glad to see you are out enjoying the weather. Hugs to all of you!
I'm actually quite impressed with the photographs of the pinwheels -- using fancy speed settings on your camera?
Post a Comment