How funny! She is super pissed! What did you do to her?? ;) Ah... the terrible twos. They started early for James, too (I swear- like at 14 mo). lol. And I definitely agree- the dresses ARE cute!
What great pictures! I can't believe how big Claire looks. Holy cow... she's a little girl, not a baby!
By the way... I gave my friend your blog address so she could look up your cute scrapbook pages. She'll probably comment asking for the website info and how you do it. Hope that is ok. She is just starting to blog and wants to be able to do both scrapbooking and blogging at once. Her name is Teresa.
9 comments:
How funny! She is super pissed! What did you do to her?? ;) Ah... the terrible twos. They started early for James, too (I swear- like at 14 mo). lol. And I definitely agree- the dresses ARE cute!
ok, that is so, so cute! Love the matching dresses. I am glad that others have morning like mine on Sundays! Hopefully the day got better for her!
In addition to the dresses, the girls are cute. The fit is cute, too -- in pictures, where I don't have to listen to it ;-).
AWESOME! What a classic moment!
ha ha. Was she doing that because she was so sad that we were gone?
Whoever invented 9:30 church anyway?! They all look adorable, your dresses turned out great!
What great pictures! I can't believe how big Claire looks. Holy cow... she's a little girl, not a baby!
By the way... I gave my friend your blog address so she could look up your cute scrapbook pages. She'll probably comment asking for the website info and how you do it. Hope that is ok. She is just starting to blog and wants to be able to do both scrapbooking and blogging at once. Her name is Teresa.
Ang
Two out of three isn't bad! Love the dresses!
Oh, Mindy, I LOVE the skirts!! You are amazing!!
Post a Comment