This cracked me up because our families are like twins lately....Savannah just lost two teeth in the last week, she learned to ride her bike without training wheels in the last couple of weeks, and Andy made a chocolate "family home evening cake" (secret family recipe of his) and I let the kids eat it for breakfast instead of their Power Porridge I usually make them. They were a lot more excited to get out of bed in the morning for chocolate cake, I can tell you that!
3 comments:
Mmmmm.... Cake for breakfast...
Mmmmm.... cake ... any time.
This cracked me up because our families are like twins lately....Savannah just lost two teeth in the last week, she learned to ride her bike without training wheels in the last couple of weeks, and Andy made a chocolate "family home evening cake" (secret family recipe of his) and I let the kids eat it for breakfast instead of their Power Porridge I usually make them. They were a lot more excited to get out of bed in the morning for chocolate cake, I can tell you that!
Post a Comment