Wonderful post. Beautiful pages. I'm jealous that your "other" family is in there so much and not so much US! But I will forgive you... as long as I get some Mindy time in the very near future! :) The "Wooky Baby" comment made me lol- literally. And all of your girls are gorgeous (really), but that Sydney is stunning in lots of these pictures. Way to go, hottie! :) We miss you guys. Thanks for the fun pics and post.
6 comments:
Life rolls on! You are making great memories! Congrats to Robyn!
Mindy- I am so impressed with all you get done. And teaching Syd to sew??? impressive- what cute store did you find? Way to go on your scrapbooking!!!
Wonderful post. Beautiful pages. I'm jealous that your "other" family is in there so much and not so much US! But I will forgive you... as long as I get some Mindy time in the very near future! :) The "Wooky Baby" comment made me lol- literally. And all of your girls are gorgeous (really), but that Sydney is stunning in lots of these pictures. Way to go, hottie! :) We miss you guys. Thanks for the fun pics and post.
Awh! It was worth the trip!
Also, where is a pic of Claire's "urban hair"? I'm dying to see her new 'do!
You are the Scrapbooking Queen! So glad you came to visit--Miles loves you bunches.
Hooray! We made it into the scrapbook!
I love the pic of Claire and Derek's ice-cream face-off.
Sometimes Syd has her dad's smile.
A snake, Syd? Cool! (But I bet it grossed Katie out so much she couldn't even keep looking at the blog.)
I like the punishment for fighting.
Oh! We saw the fabric, then we saw the finished dress. Good work, Mindy!
Post a Comment