I know, I know, someday Claire is going to look back on these pictures, and this picture, and the above pictures and just ask, "Why, Mom, why?" And I will say one thing to her, "Because I can, Baby, because I can!"Thank you Bart and Katie for the fun gift. We are using them lots, although maybe not quite in the urban style. Thank you also for providing a morning full of fun for me. I can't say Claire was thrilled about the whole thing but I definitely was!
5 comments:
Hooray!!! You did it just right, Mindy! I love it!!
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I HAVE TO COMMENT IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS POST HAS MADE MY DAY!!! I LOVE URBAN CLAIRE!!!
P.S. It looks like the barrettes come with Philly attitude too--her expression is priceless!
I have a feeling that if Claire ever has a mug shot taken, it will look exactly like this. The beginning of a life of crime...so sad.
Not a look you see in your town very often! Claire looks like she is thinking, "Am I supposed to like this?" What a good baby to let you do all those flowery braids!
How funny! Claire is so NOT happy with the results. "Where are my PIGGIES????" ;) Too cute.
Post a Comment