Monday, June 15, 2009

Happenings at our house






5 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute girls with a wonderful Mama and Papa.

Bec said...

Your girls (all of them, in similar and unique ways) are so STUNNING and amazing! You two are pretty great yourselves. (PS- Shawn, you look great in the rum + cake pic!) Also, we hate that you have friends that aren't us... but if you're going the sushi route, you're gonna need 'em! :) We love you guys. xo

katie said...

First off, I have to comment on field day. Did you feed Sydney eggs and toast? Did she have the jitters all morning? That was the routine at my house every field day.

Ballerina Brynny is adorable! I'm glad she let you take pictures of her--I always glared at my mom for doing that--because they are hilarious!

bart said...

Many good things to comment on; since some of the ones I was going to comment on have already received some attention, I'll just say this: that picture of the rain is actually a very impressive piece of photography.

Hillary said...

Great pages! My favorite is the door page...if only we could all be greatful for the simple things in life. I can't believe how big Clare is getting! She is so cute.