So here is another post on what we did on our cruise, for anyone who cares. (Sadie you may be the only one who keeps reading). I have already found spelling errors and info omissions so don't be too critical. It makes me cry a little to look at these pictures because I want to do it all again. We had so much fun! Hope you have fun looking at them.
Seriously? The only thing you have to be sorry about is making us all SO. DARNED. JEALOUS! I love these cruise posts! And the scrapbooking is fantastic. I love that you put on there information, not just journaling. It will be a better souvenir that way. Comments:
The massive TV above a sweet pool? Ah... pure bliss.
The inside shot of the decks and crazy stairs = dreamy.
The food art = awesome. Though that iguana cake thing looks just a LITTLE like... well, that stuff Bart and Katie love so much. :)
And finally. On the page entitled "Antigua, Leeward Islands: May 19, 2009" there is a picture of you looking all sorts of tan and wind-blown and STUNNING! Your eyes are what do it for me, I think, but then I remember the hair, the smile... seriously, Mindy, I think I love you! ;)
Sage has been hinting at the idea of going on a cruise. I say who wants to be on a boat with a bunch of people, but the pictures make me have second thoughts. Anyone up for tending my children for a week or two?
Ok, that's it... I'm going to start planning a cruise trip for MY 10 year anniversary!!! We are SO copying you! I LOVE how relaxed and happy you look, and I love all of the adventures you did besides being on the boat. I'm SOLD!
11 comments:
Seriously? The only thing you have to be sorry about is making us all SO. DARNED. JEALOUS! I love these cruise posts! And the scrapbooking is fantastic. I love that you put on there information, not just journaling. It will be a better souvenir that way. Comments:
The massive TV above a sweet pool? Ah... pure bliss.
The inside shot of the decks and crazy stairs = dreamy.
The food art = awesome. Though that iguana cake thing looks just a LITTLE like... well, that stuff Bart and Katie love so much. :)
And finally. On the page entitled "Antigua, Leeward Islands: May 19, 2009" there is a picture of you looking all sorts of tan and wind-blown and STUNNING! Your eyes are what do it for me, I think, but then I remember the hair, the smile... seriously, Mindy, I think I love you! ;)
Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing.
Wow. Sorry for the novel.
Hey, I still read! :) That looked like such a fun trip! You know how to make us all jealous!
I am longing for a cruise of my own now! What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary.
You need to make sure you get a kickback from the cruiselines, because you're making us all want to go on cruises!
No fair! I wanna go--right now! Bart, I'm leaving work early to go pack my bags. See you in the car!
Sage has been hinting at the idea of going on a cruise. I say who wants to be on a boat with a bunch of people, but the pictures make me have second thoughts. Anyone up for tending my children for a week or two?
Here is the comment you were fishing for.... I concur with everyone's comments- SOO FUN, and great photos!!! You are beautiful and talented!!!
You are beautiful, Mindy!! YOu look so happy and stress free. Thanks for your post- I got lost in it!!
Ok, that's it... I'm going to start planning a cruise trip for MY 10 year anniversary!!! We are SO copying you! I LOVE how relaxed and happy you look, and I love all of the adventures you did besides being on the boat. I'm SOLD!
I like the helmet shot of both of you, pretty hot!
Post a Comment