We all got new jammies. Claire got two pairs because she likes to poop. True to form she went through both pairs of new jammies in 12 hours.

The older girls each got a big present. Brynn got ballerina gear (leotard, slippers, leg-warmers, etc.). We also registered her for ballet lessons. She is super excited.

Syd got a remote control car. We spent much of Christmas day running over packages if socks and chasing the cat. Very fun.

We acted out the nativity. Syd was the angel singing great joy (Hallelujah!) I was a shepherd that was sore afraid. I am hiding behind my lamby.

Syd and Shawn built a awesome snowman in the fresh snow we got. Then Syd decided the snowman needed to be scaled. That's my girl. Notice that the snowMAN has a goatee courtesy of Shawn.
We hope all of you had a great Christmas Break!
8 comments:
Great pictures, and what a fun Christmas! Love you all.
love the photos. i made your hawaiian haystacks for my new years eve dinner and they ROCKED. thanks! - Hey wassup Bec? how was the vacay?
I love that you gave her 2 jammies because of what you know would happen! Ha! That is awesome!
I'm just waiting for the post about the cool trip you had to San Diego...
RE: Jammies. Me, too, Claire!
RE: Ballerina. I can verify that, yes, she is SUPER excited.
RE: Remote control car. Who was that present for again? Syd ... or Shawn?
RE: Neil Diamond. What is my prize? And Katie wants to know if there is a prize for second place.
Fun Christmas! Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the jammies too! Oh how I wish I had a little girl! So cute!
Looks like you had a fun break. I love the picture of Syd on the snowman!
Love the pictures, Mindy! I especially love the photo of you as a shepherd. YOu are such a great mom.. and I love that you got Claire 2 pairs of pj's and that she didn't disappoint!!
Post a Comment