There have been several requests from relatives to not only see Claire's hair down, but to see what other magic it holds. So without further ado, here is Claire in all her hairy glory:

The just-out-of-my-bath look

The Old Man Comb-Over

The Donald Trump look

Alfalfa from The Little Rascals

The Baby Faux Hawk
(AKA Uncle Kurt)

Hair actually done.
Now you know why I do her hair EVERY day!
Be sure to vote for your favorite on the sidebar poll!
10 comments:
Oh, I just want to squeeze her!!! My favorite hairstyle is -hands down- Alfalfa : >
Ha! That is so funny...but I almost feel bad for the poor girl having to go through all of that! She is such a cutie and she is getting so big! I love it!
Wow. That is AWESOME. :) I especially like the Donald Trump "do" (or "don't" - maybe)... though "classic Claire" is the very best, mainly because of her sweet lil' smile.
One thing's certain. You two make BEAUTIFUL babies! (Congrats on your 7mo. mark, baby!)
What a clever, clever post.
No matter how you style her, she is so adorable. I love her baby expressions. I can't wait to see how you styled all your girls for church today! Speaking of, I should go get my people ready...
I am so Jealous!! Jaycee still has just a little tiny bit of hair-- I can't even really comb it yet! All of your girls are so cute!
What a cutie! I have loved her hair from day one!
Thanks for sharing! I especially like Alfalfa and Faux Hawk!
Holy Crap! I think she has more hair than I do.
Oh man, do the old man combover more often. That is hilarious. Plus you will have pictures to embarrass her by showing them to boyfriends.
You are hilarious! Alfalfa tops them all :>. What a good girl to put up with her mom, the comb, and the camera for this great post!!!
Ang
Post a Comment