That's too cute! What did you put in between the pancakes?
Peach jam. Yummy!
I guess peanut butter wouldn't do, huh? And dang, what a pretty girl that is! :) We miss you guys.
Huh? Why does Becca miss you? Don't you live a few miles apart? That's our line! WE miss you!!
Yeah, no fair stealing our territory, Bec. We miss all of you.Also, yum. Can I have a pancake sandwich too?
Great idea! Nathan is so picky I think I will try this one. Thanks!
I miss things.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's too cute! What did you put in between the pancakes?
Peach jam. Yummy!
I guess peanut butter wouldn't do, huh? And dang, what a pretty girl that is! :) We miss you guys.
Huh? Why does Becca miss you? Don't you live a few miles apart? That's our line! WE miss you!!
Yeah, no fair stealing our territory, Bec. We miss all of you.
Also, yum. Can I have a pancake sandwich too?
Great idea! Nathan is so picky I think I will try this one. Thanks!
I miss things.
Post a Comment