Shawn's brother Bart and his wife Katie gave the girls a slip 'n slide for their birthdays. While their cousin Ian was up visiting, we pulled it out and they all had a blast.
Not the most aggresive bunch of slip 'n slidders I've seen, but they'll do.
Man, we wish we were there to join you all! Glad to see everyone enjoying it, wait, we didn't see Shawn or Mindy out there. Please tell us that is the next post we will see.
Thank you all for the awesome personalized video. It makes us happy! If anyone wants to bust out the Slip 'n' Slide over Christmas, Bart said he will bring his bathing suit. I quote, "Heck yes I will."
3 comments:
What a cute bunch of kids!
Man, we wish we were there to join you all! Glad to see everyone enjoying it, wait, we didn't see Shawn or Mindy out there. Please tell us that is the next post we will see.
Thank you all for the awesome personalized video. It makes us happy! If anyone wants to bust out the Slip 'n' Slide over Christmas, Bart said he will bring his bathing suit. I quote, "Heck yes I will."
We love Ian falling on his bum. My kids laughed and wanted to see it again!
Post a Comment