Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Invalid


Our kitty, Jack, got into a fight and banged up his back leg pretty good. He wouldn't leave it alone to let it heal, so we had to put an Elizabethan hood on him. To say the least, he was not happy! But he has been getting lots of attention and babying, so I don't feel too bad for him. He is taking a nap in this picture.

2 comments:

bart said...

1) Do you read these comments? Or are we just amusing ourselves?
2) Thanks for the blog! We think it's fun.
3) We like to make fun. Of you.
4) Can we borrow your cat to kill our mouse?
5) Brynn and Syd - do you miss your favorite Aunt and Uncle, Katie and Bart?
6) Instead of creating our own blog, can we just put all of our news in comments on your blog?

P.S. When are you coming to Philly?

Shawn said...

1) Yes we read them. But I am glad it also amuses you.
2) Glad you like it.
3) :-(
4) They do catch mice and birds outside so it may work. Have your people send our people a sample contract and we'll try to work something up.
5) I must defer the answer of this question to the mentioned individuals.
6) While it may be less effective than you might hope to blog using comments only, I can not stop you, so yes.

P.S. Sometime in the future.